One of the most popular things to do on Maui, this multi-sensory experience will allow you to soak in the culture, history and majestic beauty of the island. Travel in comfort and style in an air-conditioned minibus and get a glimpse of Maui as it was 30 years ago. Pure, serene and mystical, Hana is truly spectacular!
Step aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned minibus with large windows and let experts guide you on this 84-kilometer journey to Hana on Maui's east coast. Round-trip transportation and narration by a local guide are included.
- Visit the quaint village of Pa'ia, the last village on the route on the way to Hana. Observe the diverse range of people - it is often called "the windsurfing capital of the world"!
- Scenery along the route: Enjoy the beautiful scenery unfolding around you, including bamboo and eucalyptus forests and fruit stands.
- Hike through Kaumahina State Park to Ke'anae Lookout: Enjoy panoramic views of the northeast coast of Maui and the Ke'anae Peninsula. There are several circular trails leading from the ocean to the top of the hill where you can hike up to Ke'anae Lookout.
- Ke'anae Lookout: Look out over the taro plantations and see the entire Ke'anae peninsula! The lookout overlooks the Ke'anae Valley and allows you to see waterfalls, the Wailua Peninsula and the rim of Haleakala Crater.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of hardened lava flows.
- Wai'anapanapa State Park and Beach: Visit a stunning black sand beach, caves, cliffs, lava tubes and arches - be sure to get in the water!